- 16 July 2019
- News and Events
Buckwheat gluten free pasta
A novelty produced specifically for people intolerant to gluten only with organic buckwheat. To feel free to enjoy a whole other kind of pasta.
We also decided to share with you a recipe that made us literally crazy! Tasty, fresh, summery and, of course, GLUTEN FREE!
Everything we need (FOR TWO PEOPLE):
- 160g Buckwheat Penne (a News by Sottolestelle!)
- 1 tsp of Matinum extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Tropea Onion
Let’s get started!
- First, we boil water for our pasta.
- Cut Tropea Onion into thin slices and let it saute in a pan with a teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Open the avocado and once extracted with a teaspoon the pulp, we begin to mash it with a fork until we have a creamy mixture!
- Cut the parsley finely and add it to the cream of avocado just obtained; add to the mixture also the onion just saute in the pan.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add our cream and mix everything.
- A pinch of pepper and our recipe is ready!
Healthy, good, simple! :D
You can find our products in natural food stores and drugstores.
What's with the avocado?
Rich in vitamin A, D, E and K! and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, calcium and phosphorus. This food is a real charge of energy! It is also great for those suffering from high cholesterol: thanks to its vegetable fats that reduce the permanence times of blood cholesterol!
Simple and tasty recipe for those who follow a gluten-free diet!
- Plant-based Diet: Iron and Vitamin B12 Intake Health and well-being
- Calcium and protein intake in a plant-based diet Health and well-being
- Homemade Vegetable Ice Cream Recipe Recipes
- Space Cocktails Recipes
- Some dietary advice for breastfeeding and feeding babies Health and well-being
- Cheese-cake with Strawberries and Coconut - Gluten-free Recipes
- Some tips for proper diet during pregnancy Health and well-being
- Gnocchi with courgette pesto - Gluten-free Recipes
- The reasons why to choose a gluten-free diet Blog
- Gluten Free and No Added Sugar! News and Events