- 16 January 2019
Chia pudding, did you know that...
Chia Pudding! Did you know that the mucilages that cover the chia seeds, in contact with water, form a gel that can be used in the kitchen for imaginative recipes?
In a bowl put 2 cup of Sottolestelle chia seeds, 5 g of a liquid sweetener of your choice, ½ cup of an almond-flavored vegetable drink previously flavored with a vanilla bean.
Mix well for about a minute, cover and let it rest in the refrigerator. When the chia pudding is perfectly thickened, transfer it to a cup and decorate with your favorite topping, for example with raspberries, blueberries or cherries. Give space to the imagination!!
- Gluten Free and No Added Sugar! News and Events
- Space Kombucha Adventures Project News and Events
- How green are you? Health and well-being
- The hidden energy News and Events
- New Line with no added sugar, goodness without sacrifices News and Events
- Let’s get full of vitamins Health and well-being
- Merry Blue Christmas Health and well-being
- Let’s warm up with the taste of organic Health and well-being
- Back to school vol.2 Health and well-being
- Sottolestelle Expo - SANA 2019 Bologna News and Events