- 01 July 2022
Homemade Vegetable Ice Cream Recipe
As it is totally vegetable and light, anyone will be delighted by this fresh recipe, from those with a sweet tooth to those who are more nutritionally conscious,.
What's more, you can make it at home without the use of an ice cream maker and suit it to your favourite flavours, from chocolate to fruit!
Let's see together how to prepare a good home-made ice cream:
Ingredients for 500 g ice cream
Start by cutting the vanilla pod in half to extract the seeds and heat in a saucepan along with the rice and almond drink and sugar.
There is no need to boil your ice cream base and then, after turning off the flame, let it cool and stir.
Add the vegetable cream and place all the ingredients in a larger bowl with an airtight seal and chill in the freezer.
It is important to take the mixture out of the freezer every half hour, about 4 times, and stir well to help break up the ice crystals.
Before serving your ice cream, leave it out of the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
You can enjoy it directly in a small cup, or for you can create small cups with our Cocoa Pandolce.
To do this, simply brush a slice of our Pandolce with the rice-almond drink and place it in a baking cup to give it the desired shape.
At last, toast in a hot oven for 5 minutes at 150-180°, arrange the ice cream in your Pandolce cups and decorate with almond slivers or chocolate chips!
- Plant-based Diet: Iron and Vitamin B12 Intake Health and well-being
- Calcium and protein intake in a plant-based diet Health and well-being
- Homemade Vegetable Ice Cream Recipe Recipes
- Space Cocktails Recipes
- Some dietary advice for breastfeeding and feeding babies Health and well-being
- Cheese-cake with Strawberries and Coconut - Gluten-free Recipes
- Some tips for proper diet during pregnancy Health and well-being
- Gnocchi with courgette pesto - Gluten-free Recipes
- The reasons why to choose a gluten-free diet Blog
- Gluten Free and No Added Sugar! News and Events